Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I'm not so good at this.....

So I haven't been too good at keeping up on our blog. My bad!

So some new things:

1. My little Mad dog will be 7 tomorrow!! I can't even believe it, it makes me so sad, she has gotten so big. She tells me about her boyfriends at school and how we have to have a "boy" birthday party so her "boy" friends could come. :(

2. We have FINALLY made up our minds on what to do about the whole house situation and....WE MADE AN OFFER ON A HOUSE!! It is beautiful, wonderful and perfect!! It is a short sell going into foreclosure so I hope that they will accept our offer. It is just a waiting game now...

http://www.justsnooping.com/tours/2507636/?b=false

Hopefully that link will work. This is "our" home!!


3. Ryan and I still love our jobs and are doing great! And our schedules worked out this next go around to where we actually get days off together! I don't even know what we will even do with ourselves. We have not had days off together in over a year!! We are hoping to do some camping this summer with the kids and grandpa.

4. Connor is growing big and obsessed with cars!! I'm not even sure the word obsessed is enough to describe his child. They must go everywhere with us, outside, in the car, to bed, while we eat...ya that bad!

I will try to keep up on this a bit better. Ryan actually found the link the other day and read my little blog. He thought it was the coolest thing so.....maybe someday there will be a posting from him, wishful thinking I think :)

1 comment:

  1. It's about time Rene! Geez!! Tell Mad we said Happy Birthday!! Saw the house, it's gorgeous! That's right next door to the house Warren and i almost bought, literally next door, we almost bought the house on its left the yellow one. I hope you guys get it! Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete